What it’s all about…
Life in the digital industry is interesting to say the least. Fast moving, ever changing, anxious to see what’s next, and working hard to keep up with the pace. But it’s a fun ride, as long as you keep your eyes open and pay attention to the scenery along the way.
Every day, I work side by side with the most innovative leaders and passionate talent found on both the agency and client side of the business . Sharing what I see, hear, learn and experience is what the Interactive world is all about.
See the History and Experience
Who is this guy…. really?
With over 23 years of hands-on agency leadership experience specializing in marketing ,digital, creative, and project management service operations, David has a passion for the digital and creative online world and all the nuances that make it tick. Like any enthusiast, the need to open up, dissect (remember doing this to your stereo as a kid?), and study the many facets of what drives the digital and creative world from both a business and personal point of view is a never ending quest.
On the professional side:
- Analysis and Investigative client-need study
- Marketing and Business Strategic Planning and Ideation
- Information Architecture / Usability and User Experience
- Project Management and Agile production methodologies
- Creative Services (both the business and the art)
- User Experience & Full Customer Experience
- Content and Messaging
- User Interface / Presentation Layer Development
- Application / Database Development
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- SEO Strategy
- Mobile User Experience
- Client Services and maximizing the relationship
- Interactive Sales and the methodology of selling in the digital world.
(Huge fan of Neuromarketing)
- Agency Services Operational and Financial Management
On the personal side, what I love:
- My amazing family (my wife Tricia, and son Dominic)
- Friends and more friends
- Music: Life long musician and admirer of all genres and styles.
- Fitness: Some call it obsessive, I call it continually motivated.